Thank You (The Katinas)





Letra de Thank you The Katinas

Just a little while longer i wanna pray
can't get you off my mind so i came to say
thank you lord, just for loving me, alright
many times i do forget
every need that you have met
oh thank you lord, i know you're showing me
you are there when i am down and out
you're holding me, your love is so amazing
oh it changed me

Chorus

Here i am with all i have
raise my hands to worship you
i wanna say thank you, oh thank you
for everything, for who you are
you cover me, you touch my heart
I wanna say thank you
I could have died in my sin but you saved me
didn't have any hope at all
you gave me peace divine, strength to carry on
i should have been the one to pay
but instead you took my place
amazing grace, it's more than just a song
even though i don't deserve your love for me
you look beyond my fault and you showed me mercy

Publicar un comentario

0 Comentarios