What Else Can I Say (Julissa)


Letra

I believe You came to save the lost
And, I believe You really took a cross
Everything that I have done You have washed away
And by the power of Your blood
You have made me free

Hallelujah Oh what else can I say
But Hallelujah

I believe that I am born again
I believe with everything in me
Nothing in the heavens and nothing in this world
Can ever separate me from the loving arms of God

I remember praying ‘How I need You God
For nothing else I know can save me’
I remember kneeling
I remember Your redeeming love

Traducción

Yo creo que Tú viniste a salvar a los perdidos
Y, creo que realmente tomaste la cruz
Todo lo que he hecho has lavado
por el poder de tu sangre
Me has hecho libre

¡Aleluya ¡Oh, qué más puedo decir
Pero aleluya

Creo que soy nacido de nuevo
Creo que con todo lo que hay en mí
Nada en los cielos y nada en este mundo
Nunca podrá separarme de los brazos amorosos de Dios

Recuerdo al orar Cómo te necesito, Dios
Nada más sé que me puede salvar
Me recuerdo que de rodillas
de su amor redentor

Publicar un comentario

0 Comentarios